- Key Account Management
- Coordinate the entire supply chain process (SCM)
- Coordinate with the ‘Quality Team’ for any product-related issues and escalations from the customers
- Up-sell new products to existing customers
- Coordination with internal departments to ensure timely response to customers
- Hold weekly reviews with the team to ensure that the team is aligned on priorities and all the needed activities are completed.
- Facilitate communication between Key partners, Sales, Marketing and Operations regarding order status, product availability and delivery.
- Responsible to create Service and Support agreements, Post Sales Service and Support. Work with multiple teams to understand the business requirements and coordinate to resolve the issues
- Request tracking and closure - ensures the end-to-end and proactive ownership of requests assigned.
- SLAs of End to end TAT and Accuracy would be critical parameters of performance.
- Manage exports to international customer locations
- Manage and track the product stock and inventory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain working relationships
- Positive working relationships with other departments.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- SAP Knowledge
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of experience as Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager, or similar relevant position required.
- Ten years of total experience
At least 3-4 years span in the current organization.
Key Responsibilities – Key Account Management – Coordinate the entire supply chain process (SCM) – Coordinate with the ‘Quality Team’ for any product-related issues and escalatio...