- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to sweat plant machinery
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Ensure effective Food safety Management system in plant
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Collect and analyze data to find places for improvement
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Ability to maintain work life balance
- Witten and verbal skills
- Self motivated
- Good Team player
- Working Hours: 09:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Required excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-motivated individual.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
MBA in Food Technology
- Minimum of 8-12 years of experience in a related role.
- A portfolio demonstrating past work and achievements.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.