– Key Account Management
– Coordinate the entire supply chain process (SCM)
– Coordinate with the ‘Quality Team’ for any product-related issues and escalations from the customers
– Up-sell new products to existing customers
– Coordination with internal departments to ensure timely response to customers
– Hold weekly reviews with the team to ensure that the team is aligned on priorities and all the needed activities are completed.
– Facilitate communication between Key partners, Sales, Marketing and Operations regarding order status, product availability and delivery.
– Responsible to create Service and Support agreements, Post Sales Service and Support. Work with multiple teams to understand the business requirements and coordinate to resolve the issues
– Request tracking and closure – ensures the end-to-end and proactive ownership of requests assigned.
– SLAs of End to end TAT and Accuracy would be critical parameters of performance.
– Manage exports to international customer locations
– Manage and track the product stock and inventory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain working relationships
- Positive working relationships with other departments.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- SAP Knowledge
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of experience as Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager, or similar relevant position required.
- Ten years of total experience
At least 3-4 years span in the current organization.